Talking about the development trend of gear processing technology and equipment
Understanding the development trend of the industry can provide equipment manufacturers with products that are more suitable for the development trend of product production. For users, companies can plan equipment purchases in advance, providing a forward-looking vision for corporate development.
In order to meet the requirements of the gear processing industry for manufacturing accuracy, production efficiency, clean production and quality improvement, the following development trends have emerged in gear processing machine tools and processes.
1. Numerical control
The machine tool has the following advantages through the numerical control of the motion axis and the linkage of the parts between the axes.
1) It becomes very easy to increase the functions of the machine, such as hobbing small tapers and drum gears.
2) The transmission chain is shortened, and the positioning accuracy and repeated positioning accuracy of each axis are improved through numerical control compensation after semi-closed loop or full closed loop control. Thereby, the machining accuracy and CP value of the machine tool are improved, and the reliability of the machine tool is improved.
3) When changing varieties, it saves the calculation time for tooth change, differential speed change, feeding and shaft change, saves the time for replacing the inclined guide rail, reduces the auxiliary processing time, and improves the flexibility of the machine tool.
4) With the simplification of the mechanical structure, the design is more conducive to improving the rigidity of the machine tool and minimizing thermal deformation.
5) There is no mechanical connection between the axles, and the structural design is typical, which is more conducive to the implementation of modular design and manufacturing.
2. High speed and high efficiency
The high speed of gear processing machine tools such as gear hobbing machine, gear shaping machine and gear grinding machine mainly means that the machine tool has high tool spindle speed and high table speed, which are the main indicators to improve cutting efficiency. The speed of the hob spindle of the traditional mechanical hobbing machine is usually up to 500r/min, and the maximum speed of the table is 32r/min.
With the improvement of the performance of gear processing tools, the high-speed and high-efficiency cutting of gear processing machine tools has been rapidly developed and matured. The gear hobbing cutting speed has developed from 100m/min to 500~600m/min, and the cutting feed rate r developed to 20mm/r, which makes the maximum speed of the hobbing machine spindle up to 5500r/min, the maximum speed of the worktable up to 800r/min, and the moving speed of machine tool parts as high as 10m/min; the high-power spindle system enables the machine tool to use diameter and Grinding the grinding wheels with larger lengths is beneficial to increase the life of the grinding wheel, and it is also beneficial for the operator to select the optimal grinding parameters to complete the grinding process.
3. Can be compounded
The functional compound machine tool refers to that on one machine tool or one clamping of the workpiece, it can complete the processing of multiple processes, thereby improving the processing efficiency and even the accuracy of the workpiece.
4. High precision
Due to the use of high-precision, high-rigidity linear guides with preload, ball screws, rolling bearings, electric spindles, torque motors and numerical control technology, the precision of the gear machining machine tool under high-speed machining conditions is guaranteed and improved. The accuracy of the motorized spindle is generally 0.002mm in radial runout and 0.001mm in axial direction; the positioning accuracy of the ring torque servo motor is 0.5", and the repeated positioning accuracy is 0.01";
The positioning accuracy of the linear motion axis is less than 0.008mm, and the repeated positioning accuracy is less than 0.005mm. Although the gear hobbing and gear shaping are rough machining, they can still reach DIN6-7 level accuracy under the condition of high-speed cutting, which is the subsequent finishing process. Obtaining high accuracy is guaranteed.
With the improvement of the production efficiency of gear grinding machines, the reduction of the cost of single-piece gear grinding, and the continuous pursuit of higher precision requirements for automotive gears, the market demand for gear grinding machines is increasing; at the same time, with the development of numerical control technology, various The function extension between the machine tools is easier to achieve.
Therefore, under the pressure of fierce market competition, the world's major gear machine tool manufacturers have joined the ranks of gear finishing machine tools represented by gear grinding machines. The development of this trend will make the future automotive gear processing more and more adopt the tumble-grinding process.