Worm double-sided meshing tester
1. The working surface of the double-mesh meter and its measuring accessories should not be bumped or corroded, and the non-working surface should be provided with protective coating, plating or other protective treatments.
2. The fastening parts are firm and reliable, and the moving parts are flexible and stable, and no jamming and loosening are allowed.
3. The lateral gap between the measuring carriage and the guide rail should not be greater than 5μm.
4. The straightness tolerance of the main carriage movement (over the full stroke range) is 10″.
5. The torsion of the main carriage movement is not more than 15″ within the full stroke range.